Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Family Fun

With the extended family, that is. The Leclercq's are here and are staying at our house until Thursday. They came down on Sunday. My mom and Aunt Jennifer watched all 4 babies on Sunday night so that us and Julie and Manny could go grab some dinner and a drink. I can't remember the last time just the 4 of us went to dinner together! It was a nice break.
We have all of the babies set up in Charlie's room. Boys in the crib and girls in a pack n' play. Sunday night I woke up to Charlie screaming at 1:30 am. I look at the monitor and all I can see is two little feet kicking Charlie in the ribs. Bless his heart! Cooper had turned himself in the crib and found a kicking bag.
Yesterday we loaded up all of the kids and went to lunch and then to the Arboretum for an afternoon of fun. We fed all of the babies there, took some pictures with the pretty flowers, and just hung out a bit. Then, last night, Patrick and I watched the babies so that Manny and Juls could go out with their SMU friends. The triplets went down fine... Charlie, on the other hand, not so much. This is his nightly routine... fuss, fuss, fuss until someone comes to feed him his "late" night bottle (which is now at 8:15pm) and then he'll go straight down after that.
Today we are having a Sip and See for the triplets here at our house, so Juls and I are preparing for that all day and just going to hang with the babies. I'll post pics of the foursome soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment