Friday, April 30, 2010

Re-design

Since we have update the kitchen, I have really been wanting to update the living room as well. (And the guest bathroom, formal living room, floors throughout, etc.) I've been looking at new pillows, new rugs, new art work... anything that catches my eye. Of course I have found tons, but I haven't really been willing to fork over the cash for any of it. I saw these prints at Crate and Barrel:... for close to $400. So, I decided to try my hand at it and see what I could come up with. I did all of these prints for $140. (Got the paper at Paper-Source and the frames at Garden Ridge.) Not bad if I do say so myself!

2 comments:

  1. looks really good! It is amazing how one project snowballs into about 15 more ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. About 1.5 years ago I took pictures of these paintings from this upscale design store in FTW and they are the exact prints apparently from Crate & Barrel...great minds think alike. I love your version though (and even better you won't walk into someone else's house and see it!)

    ReplyDelete