Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What a Weekend

I enjoyed a very enjoyable, much-to-quick, weekend in Sonoma with my college girlfriends. The views where unbeatable:

The company was some of my most favorite:

And the meals where some of the best I've ever eaten:

Now, back to reality:


Check out my friend, Molly's blog, for a complete run-down of the trip. And my friend, Carrie's, for some interesting conversations that took place over the weekend.

P.S.- Thank you to Julie for taking Charlie to Shreveport for the weekend. And thanks to my family for keeping him happy and safe!

4 comments:

  1. And just to make sure someone says it...you totally know your kid is not supposed to put a plastic bag on his head, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was just on quick enough to snap some pics... then off and in the trash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's good-I'm just saying that with the cast it could have wound up on CPS's website...

    ReplyDelete