Thursday, May 12, 2011

It's Official!

Charlie is going to be a BIG brother!!




I am now 12 weeks pregnant and feel like I can "officially" share the news with the blog-world. (Some of you might have caught wind of this via Julie's blog about 2 weeks back.) We are beyond excited to add to our little family. We have a tentative scheduled c-section date for November 22. Thanksgiving in the hospital!!

Charlie consistantly says that he wants a little sister. When asked what he wants to name her he once replied "Dora" (um, no) and then just this weekend replied "Elouise"... so hopefully our name choices are improving! (Not that we'll go with Charlie's recommendation, mind you). As of now, my nausia is, thankfully, starting to leave. (At least, I think... fingers crossed!) It's been a rough 6 weeks with little staying down. This is something that I didn't experience with Charlie and it's awful. I feel horrible for women who have to go through this all 9 months!! It's truly been a completely different pregnancy all together, but I hear that it always is.

In addition to this fun news, I have made the decision not to return to MISD next school year. I have worked in Mesquite for the past 5 years and have truly loved the people and the kids I work with. However, I feel like I need to find something closer to home. Plus, with the baby coming, my impending bedrest and FMLA will take out a good chunk of the school year. Best to move on! My hope is to do home health 2 days per week starting this summer. Wish me luck that this transition goes smoothly!

4 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to say congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, Uncle PP, were also the first to share the news via blogland. However, Aunt Julie didn't know you retracted the info! Regardless, congrats and we can't wait!

    ReplyDelete