Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What have we been up to?

I know, I know... it's been too long since my last post. I've gotten a number of people telling me it is time to update the blog, so here ya go. The last couple of months have had lots of changes. One of the biggest is that Patrick made the switch from Bank of the Ozarks to Deutsche Bank, which has been an awesome change for the whole family. It's most definitely a better "fit" for him. The other news, in the job world, is that I am now a stay-at-home-mom. I am taking this year off to have this baby and to spend more time with Charlie. The plan is to still see private clients as much as possible, though. As for Charlie, we decided to discontinue his daycare program since I will now be at home, so he has been at home with me for the month of August. He has been keeing me unbelievably busy, so that is my main excuse for not blogging. But, Charlie started Mother's Day Out this week, which has been another change in itself! Updates to come on the trips we have taken and other activities we have been up to!

1 comment:

  1. Erik was worried about your lack of blogging! Glad to have you back - sounds like some great changes for your family of 3-soon-to-be-4!

    ReplyDelete