Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dear Ellen,

I really enjoyed playing with you this past weekend. Thank you for coming all the way from KC to visit! Friday night was fun when all of our mommy's friends came over and Saturday morning was even better when I got to play with you! I am so sorry I got sick. Turns out, I have my first ear infection. Which is better than the alternative...my mom was convinced it was swine flu. (I don't know what swine flu is... all I know is that my ear really hurts!) Anyways, here are some fun pictures from the weekend. Hopefully next time I will be able to hang out in Ft. Worth with all of the other fun kids instead of being at home sick! Love, Charlie Here I am... can you tell that I don't feel good?
Hi Ellen!
Here we are playing
Mom wanted me to thank Mrs. Molly for this picture. She thinks it's so cute of me!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Charlie! I'm so sorry about your ears, and my mom wondered about the swine, too. Can't wait to chew on your toys again sometime soon! Love, Ellen

    ReplyDelete