Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Window Shopping

A couple of Fridays ago I came home to find that we had an ant problem... a HUGE ant problem. They were all over our window sills in both the office and our bathroom (thank God they were not in Charlie's room). Mounds and mounds of ants... I wish I had a picture just to demonstrate how bad it really was. Long story short, Terminex came out on Tuesday (yes, 5 days after said incident) to spray and found a big ant pile under the window of the bathroom. During those 5 days I used everything Walgreens had to kill ants, which made them run and start to nest in the corner of our bathroom ceiling and under the bathroom mat (GROSS!). The lady at Terminex said that the best thing to kill them was bleach... so I bleached everything... which now means we are going to have to repaint the bathroom due to the paint fading from the bleach. First things first, though... new WINDOWS! On walks/runs I find myself window shopping around the neighborhood. We have decided to go with white windows and they should be in by Thanksgiving! I am super excited. Here is a picture of our house now.

Stay tuned for the new window shot in a couple of weeks!

2 comments: