Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Teedle Toddle

10 steps.... count 'em! (Sorry it's sideways.., I can't figure out how to turn it on my computer)

Focus on the positive... a little banged head from falling down after he walked 10 steps just means he needs a more practice! Charlie walked 4 steps earlier today while playing and then he walked 8 steps after bath time. I hurried and grabbed the camera so that I could hopefully catch it... 10 steps!!! I'm so impressed with the little man. I can't wait for Patrick to see it with his own eyes.

2 comments:

  1. oh! That was a loud bonk, but YAY Charlie! It will be 100 steps before you know it ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT.... really wanted to see it in person while I was in Dallas. Brought a friend with me and we did lots of shopping. Hate I missed ya'll on Friday before heading home. Charlie is such a strong boy.... and, growing up too fast!~!

    ReplyDelete