Monday, November 14, 2011

Have I mentioned....

that we are having a baby in ONE WEEK! And, that this baby has a name??? Collier James Allen is scheduled to arrive on 11.22.11 at 7:30am via c-section. Here is a sweet video of Charlie talking about his baby brother coming:



On my end, things are good! Blood pressure, unbelievably, is still holding strong so I haven't had to do any bed rest this pregnancy. (I was on bed rest with Charlie for 5 weeks!) They have baby Collier measuring in at approximately 8 lbs., so life is pretty uncomfortable for me at this stage. But, I am literally counting down the hours until his arrival. I can't wait for our little family to grow and for Charlie to become a big brother!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so stinking cute. I can't believe you are one week away! I hope everything goes smoothly this time around - healthy delivery & healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete