Monday, November 14, 2011

Just Like Daddy


The above picture pretty much sums up our household. Not just for me, but also for Charlie. He is going through a major "Daddy" phase right now. He doesn't want me to help him do anything, just Patrick. He will put his hand up in my face and say, "No, mommy, I'm talking to my dad." The first thing he asks for in the morning is daddy, when I pick him up from school he cries because I'm not daddy, and biggest of all... he wants to be just like his daddy.

Charlie is LOVING the Georgia Bulldogs this football season, just like daddy.
Wearing his towel, just like daddy.
He even has a North Face jacket, just like daddy's.
Stretching with daddy before going on a run.
And, obviously, they share a love for the Rangers.

This past weekend, on 11.11.11, we celebrated Patrick's birthday. Happy Birthday to the best husband and father a family could ask for. (Seriously, we are truly blessed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment