Thursday, July 9, 2009

Charlie's new tricks...

Besides finding his feet this past week, Charlie has had a couple of other firsts. We have introduced rice cereal in the past two weeks. I wouldn't say he loves it, but we are practicing every day just the same. He took his first ride on Hank. (I'm sure he'll have many more to come over the next few years!)
Charlie came with me to Target for the first time. (I find it's easiest to Baby Bjorn him... that way I have my hands free to shop!) And last, but not least, Charlie is talking!! He just started this a week ago, but he just babbles and babbles as if he is having a full on conversation. It's super cute. But not when he wakes up at 5am and talks to himself for about an hour before going back to sleep!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Charlie video - keep em' comin! (Erik would be proud of you with the Bjorn - he rocks the Bjorn at our house.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute is charlie! what a good idea to take a pic in front of a mirror! i'm so glad to get to catch up with you!

    ReplyDelete