Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sleeping Habits

At 5 mths. of age Charlie is sleeping anywhere from 11-13 hrs. through the night (which is AWESOME) and up until now he has been strictly a sleep-on-the-back baby. Sometimes he will wake up for about 5-30 minutes and either cries a little bit or talks to himself and then he falls back asleep. I rarely go in there to check on him when this happens because I know it's just what he does. So, the other day he woke up during a nap, cried for about 10 min. and then fell back asleep. I didn't think anything of it... so, when I finally looked at the monitor I found this...
Poor little guy!! But, I still didn't wake him up... I just turned him, removed his leg and let him continue his nap.

Another sleeping habit, that has developed just this week is that Charlie is officially a front sleeper. And worse, sometimes, he likes to sleep with his face completely digging into his sheets. (Great!) I try to turn him over in his sleep and he just turns himself right back over to his front. Last night I tried to, at least, turn his face to one side and he just turned it right back into the sheets. Ugh, the stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment