Monday, August 3, 2009

A Little Bit Obsessed


My good friend, Molly, sent us our "Charlie" bag as a baby present and ever since then I have been obsessed with the fun "totes" (please excuse the mom expression) from Lands End. They are functional, durable, washable, inexpensive and good-looking! Even Hank got one. My new diaper bag is the "Charlie" backpack you see pictured... it is much more functional than my last diaper bag... easier to carry and more places to put things (I think there are seven zippers and that doesn't include the pockets within the pockets). I am looking forward to packing up all of our totes for our up-coming week in Seaside!

2 comments:

  1. Agreed! We have 3 (so far) ... sometimes I think I am keeping Lands End in business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. That's 8 between the two of you. I must say we don't use ours that much and it is now the pool bag. You know I love the backpack. Let me know how you like it. I really like Jack's small one but now with two we sometimes need more room.

    ReplyDelete