Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A week in OKC

Here's how the week went down: On Monday all of the babies went to Mother's Day Out. They were nice enough to let Charlie "drop-in" for the day. He couldn't be in the triplets class because it was full, but still had a great day. It was quite interesting picking up 4 babies, a backpack, a lunchbag, and 4 napmats. When we got home we all had a grand time playing in the pod:
On Tuesday Julie's nannies (I say this in the plural sense because Julie had a fabulous nanny who also bring her 3 daughters to help watch the babies... they are ALL super helpful) took the kids to the zoo for the day. On this day, the Leclercq's were getting a new roof and it was so loud that the house was shaking... good thing the babies weren't there. On Wednesday I got all 4 babies to myself! We hit up the park in the morning. I contained them by putting them all into a pack and play so that I could do a shoe round-up:


The park was short lived because there was broken glass and Charlie was trying to eat it.


I got a workout in by lugging four humans up and down hills to and from the park.

We got our groove on:

The babies "helped" me pack up more stuff from the house.



And we played and played. The house was a wreck when Manny came home, but the babies were all alive... mission accomplished! That night we went to see Julie and Manny's (hope-to-be) new house... it is a GREAT one. 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, over 3,000 square feet... much better space for a family of five! On Thursday the nannies came again. I got to go to lunch with Julie and Manny and then go check out Manny's new Texadelphia that is in the process of being built. I can't wait to see it when it's finished! Thanks to Jessica for bringing Charlie and I back home!!

2 comments: