Monday, July 19, 2010

Another week in OKC

The Leclercq clan has recently moved into a new house, so Charlie and I went up last week to help in any way possible. On Wed. I spent the day (sort of) unpacking... except that in the new environment Charlie didn't allow for much work to get done. On Thursday I stripped a bedroom of it's wallpaper. On Firday, I went to Home Depot to collect items for their upcoming garage sale. I also got to go eat lunch with Jul's, which was a much needed break. On Saturday we held the garage sale and decided that we should start ripping up carpet in the living room. On top of all this, I also had baby duty every day from 2-5:30ish (the nannies where there from 9am-1pm every day). Julie and Manny closed on the house Thursday morning and by Thursday afternoon the downstairs air condition was out. We spent the weekend in an 85 degree house (miserable). At least the upstairs AC was working. So, not many pictures where taken, but the ones I got are pretty good. The house has a great new play room upstairs.





And a couple of videos:

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - they are daredevils! Ellen can't even climb onto the couch. You are such a trooper helping with the move ... I would say to sell your house so Julie can do the same for you, but then that really isn't worth it. :) Love all the new blog updates!

    ReplyDelete