Saturday, July 10, 2010

Latest DIY

Since Patrick and I have done our kitchen I have been itching to upgrade pretty much everything else in our house. I have decided that I dislike all of our rugs and that we need a new ottoman/coffee table. Oh, and I took our lounge pillow that used to be on our couch to a tailor and had them break it up into 2 pillows so that we can extend/open our couch. Instead of actually purchasing anything, I switched out some rugs and used coffee tables that we weren't using and now our den looks like this:


And, I scored this breakfast table at a garage sale for $40!! Patrick and I have been eating on the couch for the last few months, so this was definitely a need.


I painted her white to match the room and bought some Ikea chairs...


And now we have this!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Check out our blog next week - I feel just like you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, Jennifer, I am so impressed! you want to come do my house next??

    ReplyDelete