Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Patrick!

Yesterday was Patrick's birthday. Since it was Veteran's Day and he works at a bank, he got the day off! And, since I never work on Thursdays we got to spend the day together. We started off the day going to Taco Joint for yummy breakfast tacos. (Best in Dallas if you ask me.) We took Charlie to daycare and went to work out at the YMCA. And then, we did something we never get to do, and went and watched a movie in the middle of the day! "Due Date" was the movie that the birthday boy wanted to see... pretty funny I must say. We split up for the afternoon. Patrick went to get his friend, Asa, from the airport. I met up with Jessica and Johnette at the Arboretum to celebrate Olivia's 2nd birthday. (Happy Birthday Olivia!!) For dinner, we went to Picasso's as a family. This is also something we never get to do ionce Patrick usually doesn't get home from work until 7ish, which happens to be Charlie's bed time. Such a fun day! Here are pics of Charlie helping Patrick with his birthday gifts:

I hope Patrick had as much fun as I did celebrating his birthday! We love you babe!

1 comment: