Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankswigging

Every year my TCU friends and their families get together for "Thankswigging". We originally started it about 5 years ago and all wore wigs for the big event. This year not one person showed up in a wig... I think we should pass it along to the kids to wear wigs every year. This year was at our friends, the Horsch's, gorgeous new casa. Instead of cooking our traditional turkey and sides, we grilled steaks, had some roasted winter veggies and other various sides and drank some yummy wine. (The wine somehow always makes its way to the table no matter what we are celebrating.) I did a sub-par effort of getting pics of all the kids...
Jack (4 yrs)



Sam (2.5 yrs)



Lauren (15 mths.)



Oliver (9 mths- right A?)



Nathan (2.5 yrs)



Charlie (20 mths.)


I LOVE this tradition we have with our friends. It marks the beginning of the holiday season and I look forward to it year around!

1 comment: