Tuesday, November 2, 2010

We were there. It was (not so) awesome.


I'm glad we went. I'm happy we got the experience. I'm not so happy about the outcome. Thanks Bob and Ann for taking us along.
I'm glad you and brother Meeks got to experience a win on Saturday night!
It was neat seeing Lyle Lovett perform.
It was surreal seeing not one, but two, ex-presidents throw out the first pitch.
Hi George and George.
The kid who dressed up like Ron Washington was awesome.
Unfortunately, the game was a let down. But, the Rangers had such a great season and it truly is remarkable that they made it to the World Series!! Unbelievable.
And... this year might have actually made me a baseball fan... which I know Patrick will be thrankful for for years to come. Way to go Rangers!

1 comment:

  1. I agree-way to go Rangers.

    So have you noticed (at least when watching the game on TV) that all songs around commercials are WSP?

    ReplyDelete