Thursday, January 20, 2011

Geaux Tigers!!

LSU came in full force to play against the A&M Aggies at the Cotton Bowl, which this year was at Jerry-World. Along with LSU came Julie, the triplets, my mom, and my brother (all who stayed at our house) and many other friends. We celebrated the day with the babies (can I still call them babies now that they are all 2):



Thanks to my mom and my Aunt Jennifer who watched the kiddos, the rest of us got to go to the game. We had awesome seats and came away with an even more awesome win!! Way to geaux Tigers!



Before LSU was in the Cotton Bowl, Patrick and I had arranged to have a shower for Michael and Tandra at our house that same weekend. Cotton Bowl Friday, shower Saturday. Full weeekend! Unfortunatly, I woke up with considerable fever Saturday morning... I powered through getting the house ready for the party, but couldn't stay for it considering my fever and sore throat. Woke up on Sunday with 102.6 and headed straight to the doctor. Strep... ugh! I was down and out for 3 days, but the worst part was missing my brother-in-laws and future sister-in-laws shower. I felt really horrible for that!! I'll make it up, though... one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment