Thursday, January 20, 2011

Playing Catch Up

I know, I know... I've been MIA for a while. Between OKC, Shreveport, Cotton Bowl, back to OKC for the triplets birthday, me getting strep throat and now Charlie having RSV life has been crazy around here. Where to start with the blog? I guess I will just dive right in with a little back-blogging.

This is how our front entrance looked a week after Christmas. I LOVE this time of year for this very reason. I love getting Christmas cards from family and friends... especially when a photograph is included! It's a small way of letting others know that you are thinking of them.




Sadly, now they are all taken down and in a large bowl by the front door just in case I need to look through them to get my fix of seeing my family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment