Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Shreveport Time

The week after Christmas was spent in Shreveport. Julie and I and the foursome all drove in together.

As you can see, it was a fun ride!

We mostly just hung around the house and had vistors over or went to other friends houses. But, we did get out and hit up a park with the kids:




At the house, the little ones loved playing in this chair:
And bath time:


For New Years Eve day we had a lovely dinner at home. My dad made an awesome beef tenderloin and fabulous champagne to go along with it. The kids got dressed up for the day:


And thanks to my parents for babysitting every night! Juls and I got to enjoy a night out with our camp girlfriends and a night out with our high school girlfriends. And for New Year's Eve Juls, Patrick and I enjoyed a fabulous party put on by our friends, the Alexander's! It was such a fun week in Shreveport spending time with friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment