Tuesday, July 10, 2012

34th Birthday in Review

Our birthday is always a little hectic with 4th of July being the next day and all.  But, this one was just perfect.  I got to go to a yoga class and got to go out to eat at Cane Rosso with my family.  (These two things rarely happen these days, so I consider them a treat!)
I also got some needed/wanted birthday gifts.  First up, from Patrick, was my new Vitamix!  I've been wanting this for a while now (since we went to our juicing class last August at Travaasa Resort).  
From my mom and dad, I got my new Le Cruiset pot that I have been wanting.  For some reason, when Patrick and I got married, we didn't register for new cookware.  I have no idea what I was thinking!  (And had no idea how much I would actually be cooking at home).
From Bob and Ann I got Northpark gold... always a favorite gift of mine!!  (For those who don't know, you can get gold, kind of like a gift certificate but in the form of gold coins, and can spend it anywhere in Northpark Mall!)  And, thank you for a fun birthday dinner as well!

From friends, I got a cute pair of gold earrings and a great, new cookbook which has quickly become my new obsession!  What does it mean that 99% of my gifts have to do with food???

No comments:

Post a Comment