Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Birthday!

To my favorite sister!  

I read this post from an amazing writer about wishing her twin a Happy Birthday... it starts out beautifully and exactly how I think of Julie's and my relationship.  "This girl ... where do I even begin? It's impossible to describe the bond shared between twins. I've tried to explain it to people before but just struggle. Likening it to one of my favorite quotes is sometimes easier. "Séjour avec moi, je veux être seul," which translates "Stay with me, I want to be alone."  

Julie is the person I call first when I have something happy or heartbreaking to share, when I want to vent or brag, and who I just want to talk to to make my day better.  Sometimes, this means we talk 2-3 times per day!  Wish she were closer, phone calls fewer, and time spent together more!  Here's to 34, friend.   

2 comments:

  1. 34? Babies, I tell you. What lucky sisters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep just now reading this. One week later! Thanks. Really sweet and ditto on all counts!!

    ReplyDelete