Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Allen!

I am happy to announce that Patrick and I have a new sister-in-law. Michael (Patrick's brother) got married 2 weekends ago to Tandra. Congrats to the newest Allen's! The rehearsal dinner was perfect, the wedding was beautiful, the reception was awesome and the whole weekend was just so fun. Charlie was the ring bearer in the wedding and he did GREAT! Seriously, great. I walked with him down the aisle as he carried the ring pillow perfectly. We then stood behing the bridesmaids until after the opening prayer. He did great during the whole thing. (I seriously thought he would either run down the aisle to Patrick or he wouldn't walk at all and I would have to carry him.) Here are a few pics: And thank you to my mom and Aunt Jennifer who came to get Charlie both nights at around 8:30pm so that Patrick and I could enjoy ourselves! I think it was the first time since Charlie has been around that we "went out" in Dallas both nights!

2 comments:

  1. OMG-I didn't know he was the little ring man! That tux is the cutest thing I have EVER seen!!!

    ReplyDelete