Sunday, March 6, 2011

Turning 2: The Set-Up

We copied the triplets theme for Charlie's birthday party and went with a PJ's and Pancakes theme. It was really easy to set up for.

I went through DimplePrints for:
(1) the invitations,

(2) a table runner,

(3) different "Charlie" tags that I hung from the chandelier,

and (4) a banner that will be used for years to come!


For the placemats, which were our party favors, we went through SignsByScott. I absolutely LOVE the way they turned out! I went on Etsy and asked for sellers to bid on placemats that they could make me. I put in a price limit that I was willing to spend and within 24 hours had about 20 different sellers "bid" on what I was looking for. It was super easy! All of the kids (and parents) love the placemat idea!




Other decor involved:
Donuts (rather than cake) and Breakfast Tacos,

a milk and juice bar,

a pancake bar (complete with different toppings of blueberries, bananas, rasberries, strawberries, sprinkles, and whip cream),

and the tissue paper pom poms... great for any party!

All in all, it was an easy party to set up for! And the time of 9:30 am-11:30am worked great for age 2 kids!

1 comment:

  1. Looks so great! I am totally stealing this idea for Bday #3. :)

    ReplyDelete