Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Milestones and more...

Well, I think that we are officially out of our newborn clothes. Now that Charlie is 5 weeks old he barely can fit into them. Yet, the 0-3 months are still a little big. This isn't so sad because at least we got to wear the newborn clothes for 5 weeks. Remember when the doctor told me that I was going to have a 9 lb. baby? I thought that we would just skip the newborn outfits all together!

In other big news... I found out yesterday that I don't have to go back to work until next school year! I thought since I had to go on bed rest 5 weeks before my due date, that I might have to go back for the last 5 weeks of school. But, it turns out that I get to stay home with our little Charlie! Both he and I are very excited!

1 comment:

  1. that is so great! I was just wondering about how that would work for you. Ellen is just now outgrowing some of her 0-3 month stuff at 17 weeks, but the 3-6 is too big. I feel your pain ...

    ReplyDelete