Friday, April 24, 2009

Walks with Charlie

So, for a couple of days this week Charlie and I have been changing up our walks to really see the neighborhood. A couple of days ago we were near White Rock Trail and stumbled upon about 11 peacocks just hangin out in people's front yards and in the street. I didn't have my camera, so we decided to try again today. Behold:



Random, isn't it? They were about 3 feet away from us and all I could think was "Please, don't hurt Charlie". These houses are right next to a wooded lot and you can hear more peacocks in the woods cawing to each other. I wonder how many are back there. Here's what Charlie thought:

3 comments:

  1. WTF? I thought you guys were city dwellers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that an albino peacock? Genetics is everywhere ... and, I agree with Charlie.

    ReplyDelete