Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Water Toys

Since we don't have a pool and aren't a member of anywhere that has a pool, we will be in dire need of outdoor water toys this summer. It's already starting to get super hot... (I know, just wait.) So, I picked up our first sprayer thingy the other day with anticipation that Charlie would LOVE it...
Here he is checkin' it out:


First spray wasn't so bad:


And then, he hated it! (He actually stood in this same spot and cried long enough for me to go inside, change into a swimsuit, grab a towel and make it back outdoors to rescue him):


Then, all he wanted was momma:


So, I did what any mother would do... I put him in the wagon and took him on a few spins around the sprayer. He didn't think that was so bad:


Here's a close-up of Charlie's first day to get wet during the 2010 summer:

1 comment:

  1. Kids. So ungrateful, I tell ya. :)
    I love that picture of him crying - poor Charlie, but funny! Also, in the first picture in the sprayer I think he looks like the twin girlies ...

    ReplyDelete