Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba

This is Charlie's new favorite T.V. show... and the only one that he will actually sit for. For the past week Charlie has consistantly been waking up between 5:30-6am. (Before this, his wake-up time was 7am.) Why is he doing this? Because his little system is out of whack. He used to have his first poo of the day around 7:30am, but lately it is what has been waking him up. I haven't changed his diet or the time that I am feeding him dinner. Does anyone have any suggestions??? Is it the teething? Is it the consistant diaper rashes that he has had? What can I do to push back the first poo? Our solution while we are trying to get ready for the day is to put on an episode of Yo Gabba Gabba. I know, I've turned into one of those parents that is using T.V. as a babysitter. I'd MUCH rather him sleep, believe me.

1 comment: