Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Culprit


I have been meaning to blog about this for sometime. A few months ago our washing machine started leaking. It would do it on and off and with varying saturation levels. This went on for a couple of months, I am shameful to admit. One day there was so much water that I got really fed up and called Sears to come out and take a look. Mind you, this washer is only about 3.5 years old. After a couple of canceled appointments on Sears end and a not-so-friendly costumer service call I decided that I will never use Sears again for any of my products and called a regular plumber. This plumber charged close to $100 just to come take a look-see... which was fine, because something was wrong and we needed it fixed (and that was less than Sears was going to charge to come out anyways)! He came and found nothing. Nothing with the plumbing, nothing with under the washer (which is where I thought the problem was coming from)... the only thing he DID find was a plastic spoon in the chute where the detergent goes through. Not where you could see it, but really in the chute. I thank Charlie for finding such a creative hiding place for his plastic spoon! I gave the man his $$ and we haven't had a problem since! Thanks Charles, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment