Friday, December 3, 2010

Pics from Here and There

A few weeks ago I took Charlie to "Truck Time". A local church holds it and has all sorts of trucks, ambulances, police cars, tractors, 18 wheelers, etc. there for the kids to see and play around in. I thought this would be right up Charlie's alley. I was wrong. He was super scared of all the real-life trucks and only wanted to be held by me. Surely he'll enjoy it next year. Right? I did manage to get him to take a picture on top of a wheel of a tractor:

These days, we have leaves everywhere. Last weekend Charlie "helped" Patrick rake up all of the leaves and then would run and fall into them. Great fun for the liitle man. Here are some cute pics:


Charlie has gone through a ball phase lately. He's always loved all sorts of balls, but last month he needed his baseball, football, and basketball with him at all times. This pic if from one night... right before I put him in the bath he ran out the doggie door to retrieve his balls so that they could take a bath with him. Silly kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment