Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Monday

Our internet has been out for 2 days, so I sincerely appologize to the Leclercq's for not posting these sooner. Yesterday was a good day. I took the triplets to the park in the morning. Where is Charlie you ask? Daycare. I know, I'm aweful. But, there are good reasons for it. #1) The triplets run on about a 1-1.5 hr. later schedule than Charles does. This accounts for wake-up times, lunch, nap, and bed. If he's home, then I am "ON" at all times during the day. Selfish, I know. #2) I hate to be Captain Obvious, but 3 children are easier than 4. #3) Does anyone else experience this? Other peoples children just plain mind better than your own. #4) Charlie has had a difficult time adjusting to the triplets sharing his "stuff"... toys, mamas, etc. So, park in the morning and then after nap time we all went to get Charlie and had "Fun in the Sun" in the afternoon. Here are some pics (scaled down from about 45)... enjoy!
Good morning Sophia.

To the park we go!

What could be more interesting than rocks?

Isabelle throwing a tiny tantrum.

Isabelle comes for some lovin.

We got Charles! Cooper was a sport holding my hand and walking on the way back from daycare.

Loungin.

Water is so fun!

Rocks are even better.

Playing or fighting over the wagon?

No comments:

Post a Comment