Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Weekend

The triplets went home on Friday. Juls and I met half way to make the exchange. She got her car and her kids back and I got my car and my life back. Before this I had a play date with my TCU friends and (most) of their kids on Friday morning. Unfortunately, I took no pictures due to my 4 super-clingy kids. Thanks to my friends who helped feed the kids, get them packed up, clean my house, and take Charlie for the afternoon so that he didn't have to be in the car for 3 hours! A HUGE help- thank you!

My friend, Molly, from TCU was in town for the weekend. (Her daughter, Ellen, got sick and was unable to make the trip... which meant that her husband, Erik, couldn't come either... we missed you guys!) On Friday night, we had a rare-adult-only night out.


On Saturday we had Jack Greer's birthday party. (He's the oldest of the group- age 4!) The party was at Pump It Up... this was our first experience at this place and it was so super fun. A great place to have a party!

Charlie loved the slides! Sam and his cape.
Sweet baby Ollie.

Even little Lauren had fun jumping.

Happy Birthday Jack!
Charlie in his cape.
Look how big he is sitting at the table and drinking his juice!

We then hung out at the Greer's all day on Saturday and had dinner there. Charlie was a trooper and stayed up until 8:45pm. It was a great weekend!!

Charlie, Sam and Nathan enjoyng some Backyardagains.

1 comment:

  1. Good pics! It was a super fun weekend, despite the craziness. I'll get my pics up soon.

    ReplyDelete