Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesday

Today has been a LONG day! Charlie and I typically go to a Kindermusik class on Tuesday mornings, so this morning all 4 came with me... including Patrick's mom and my mom. (THANK YOU!!) Although, all 4 babies just wanted to be in my lap pretty much the whole time, so the extra help was great, but would have been even greater had the babies gone to them. We then came home for a LONG day of playing inside and out. Remember my last post about the different schedules the babies are on? Yeah, Charlie was up at 5:40am this morning and during nap time at least one baby was up at all times. No breaks for me today. Thank you again to the two grandmothers who have gone to the store for us, carried babies when they could, cleaned up dog poo outside, fixed meals, and cleaned up after 4 toddlers... yall were a HUGE help!!
Milk cheers at dinner.

They are a mess. All in the pool fully dressed.
Snacks.


Doing something that is a no, no.
Peek-a-boo. This was a favorite among all kids.
Where's Isabelle?
Oh Charles, don't you look cute.
Snack time.

No comments:

Post a Comment