Thursday, June 18, 2009

And, We're Back!

After a week in Shreveport we are now back in Dallas. Charlie and I left last Wed. and met the Leclercq family in Shreveport for a week of fun. On Friday Julie, Manny and I left out babies with our parents, our 3 aunts, our 2 cousins and their 4 children, to go to a wedding in New Orleans for the weekend. (Patrick flew and met us in N.O.) It was our first time to leave the babies and overall, I think we all did pretty well. All of the babies had a great time with their grandparents and family (minus not sleeping very well). Thank you to everyone who watched them! We had a great time in New Orleans and yall made it even better knowing that our little ones were being well cared for!

Here are a few pics from the fun wedding:


Meanwhile, back in Shreveport... the triplets have been on a 4X/day feeding schedule for some time now. Charlie has been on a 5X/day feeding schedule. This made it pretty difficult for the aunts and mom to keep track of, so they decided to just switch Charlie to the triplets schedule and... he did GREAT! (I was going to try and drop the 5th feeding pretty soon anyways, so this was all OK with me.) Charlie is now taking 7.5 oz at 7am, 11am, 3pm and 7pm! He then goes down and sleeps for 12-13 hours!! (A couple of times this week he has slept until 7:30 and 8am.) We are so proud of him! Here are a few pics from his fun in Shreveport:
All of the cousins

Uncle Connor

Uncle Dave

Fun in the Jumperoo (we aren't quite big enough for it yet)

There are more fun pics on my sister's and aunt's cameras... when I get them I will add them onto the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Yay on the new schedule!! Ellen is still an early morning gal - in the 4's today (even though I refuse to go in her room until at least 6). Perhaps Charlie can have a little discussion with her. I like the picture of his hand over Sophie or Isabelle's head. :)

    ReplyDelete