Thursday, June 25, 2009

Gift Guide

With my 31st birthday right around the corner I have been thinking of some gifts that I wouldn't mind. In fact, these are great gifts for any and all occasions. Some are even appropriate gifts for Charlie. Here is my Top Ten:

1. Arboretum membership: www.dallasarboretum.com ($60/yr for 2 adults; $95/yr for 6 adults)
2. Dallas Zoo membership: www.dallaszoo.com ($79/yr for a family membership)
3. Day at the Dallas Aquarium: $18.95/adult (it's pricey for a family membership- $195!)
4. Any and all jewelry from www.sonyarenee.com (Very reasonable!)
5. concert tickets (such a great gift)
6. a get-away (Patrick and I like Beaver's Bend in OK for a quick weekend get-away)
7. you never can go wrong with massages, pedicures, manicures... or any spa treatment for that matter
8. perfumes: I like Marc Jacobs and Michael Kors
9. lotion: My favorite is Gold by Niven Morgan
10. luggage: www.janemarvel.com (very cute and durable... and they are having a 40% sale on their Duffel Weekender bags right now!)

Does anyone else have any suggestions???

No comments:

Post a Comment