Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


Charlie and I tried to make Patrick's 1st Father's Day as special as possible. I was the early riser this morning (usually Patrick is up first) and took over Hank duty and started the coffee. I was planning on feeding Charlie, but Patrick awoke and beat me to the punch.
We then had a nice breakfast at Cindi's and came back to spend some family time at the house. Patrick and Charlie were matching in their Ranger's gear. Unfortunately, they lost, but it was still a good day. Patrick and Charlie got some nap time in after the game.
Patrick made some excellent ribs and his dad (Pops) came over to help us eat them. Patrick and I are celebrating Father's Day some more by going to the Eric Clapton/Steve Winwood concert on Tuesday... we can't wait! Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment