Monday, June 1, 2009

Back to Work

I am back to work... just for the week, though. I cried about it last night and again when I left the house this morning. I know, I know... it's just one week!! (Until August, at least). But, once I got to work it really was fine. I know that Charlie is being well taken care of by his Babo (Patrick's mom... thank-you Ann!) and I also now know that work will be fine when I have to go back for real. Speaking of... I found out my schedule for next year. I'll be working Mondays, Wednesdays and every other Friday. I think this is best-case scenario. I'll still have lots of time with Charlie and I will be contributing to our families' funds. And I'll be doing it on teacher's hours! I pretty much have the perfect job to be able to do that. And the best husband for letting me do that... thanks Patrick!

About the Mastitis... it's MUCH better. No more fever, chills and aches! And the hurt parts on my body are getting better every day. Thanks to those who have asked!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I cried, too, but it does get so much better. I think the longer you are home the harder it must be - I'm glad you had a little "practice" before August. That is a GREAT schedule - you will love it! It really is the best of both worlds.

    ReplyDelete