Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Final Ultrasound

Patrick and I went for our 38 wk. ultrasound today. It's weird to think that the next time we see Charlie will not be on a TV screen, but actually in our arms! He is still looking great and is now weighing in at 7lbs 9oz! The doctor could not find any reason to induce early, so we are still on for Feb. 25 (7 days away!). My blood pressure is really spiking when I sit up and I am starting to have a constant dull headache, so I am trying to lay on my left as much as possible. We go tomorrow to my OB and will see what she has to say about all of this. Maybe we'll have our baby here before we think!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there girly! He sounds like he is doing great in there - you are doing a wonderful job of mothering him, even before he has arrived. Can't wait to see his cute chubby cheeks.

    ReplyDelete