Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Gettin' Bloggy Wit It by Patrick

In the next week or so, I will be temporarily taking over blog duties to spread news and pictures of Charlie and Jenn. Final drop date is Feb. 25th (next Thursday), so we are looking forward to meeting Charlie and introducing him to the world anytime between now and then. I haven't figured out how to attach pictures, videos, links, etc. but can't imagine it is too complicated. I will try to figure out between now and next week.

In between updates on our family, there may also be some updates on the Mavs' season, Texas Ranger spring training, and T.O.'s impending release from the Cowboys.

Sincerely,
Patrick

4 comments:

  1. The 'final drop'?....roflol...I can't wait to see you in action mode as Charlie's pops! The two of you are going to be delightful parents.
    I love you! (but, I'm not interested in the TX Rangers, etc.....)
    Aunt Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feb. 25 is next Wednesday, honey. Get ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete