Sunday, February 15, 2009

Showers, showers, showers...

Thanks to all of my girl friends for the awesome baby showers that they have thrown for me and baby Charlie. We really appreciate it!

Our first shower was thrown for both Julie and me by our Camp Fern friends. It was a great way to start things off!
From Jennifer's Baby Showers


My TCU and Dallas friends hosted my Dallas baby shower. Thanks to Amanda, Emily, Andrea, Carrie, Caroline and (not pictured) Molly! Baby Charlie is going to love his new car seat, his two large animals (giraffe and lion) and his new mobile!
From Jennifer's Baby Showers


The Shreveport girls threw me a fabulous Christmas/New Year's Baby Shower. Thanks Jessica and Olivia, Lauren, Misty, Milla and Rebecca, Kristi, Johnette and Amelie and (not pictured) Julie, Emily B., Emily D. and Dr. Futrell! For my hostess gift each of the girls gave Charlie different Christmas ornaments. I love that he has one from each of his aunts!! They also gave me a nice gift certificate to Target for my Medela pump, which will come in very handy! Thanks girls!
From Jennifer's Baby Showers


Finally, thanks to my work friends. I, unfortunately, was put on bed rest before my actual baby shower could be thrown, but appreciate all that they have done as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment